POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Web design IE mysterium : Re: Web design IE mysterium Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web design IE mysterium
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 22 Jan 2008 13:10:56
Message: <479631b0$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:
> Yeah if you're experienced in using the pallet truck it's annoying, but
> you can do it. You don't like having to use it, but it's not a major
> hardship; then...
>
> ....on the other hand you get those who've only used the truck being
> shown how to use the forklift and then moaning that it doesn't fit under
> the doors they've taken for granted as being the right height, there's
> too many controls, etc.

Indeed.

When I do web design I just want to get it done so I could focus on
other things.  I recall times where I spent upwards of 45 minutes trying
to figure out how to get similar results on IE, Firefox, and Opera, then
moving on and quickly running into a roadblock.  That's usually the
point where I just move to a prefabbed system out of sheer frustration.

--
-Ian