POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where are the suggestions in this news group? : Re: Where are the suggestions in this news group? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are the suggestions in this news group?
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 22 Jan 2008 05:14:19
Message: <4795c1fb@news.povray.org>
"Saul Luizaga" <sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote in message
> Thanks for all your answers, you were very kind to answer my questions
> in such short time and in such a extended way, really, thank you very
much.

The sarcasm is really not required, nor particuarly appreciated.
This is a news group, not a chat room. Discussions last for days, if not
weeks here and replies often take hours.

> Looks like I have to answer my self, the suggestion section is in.....
> hell, at the seems, I haven't seen one coz looks like you actually don't
> care about them, well, so the fate of this program, but who cares? right?

Perhaps you could try the povray.general or povray.pov4.discussion.general?
Either are more appropriate places for suggestions on new versions than the
off-topic news group.