POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pachelbel Rant : Re: Pachelbel Rant Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pachelbel Rant
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Jan 2008 15:17:08
Message: <4794fdc4@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> you know, that title seems to say absolutely nothing.  Nobody listen/reacts to
> music in the same way.

While I haven't read the book, I talked to my brother who had. According
to what he said, you're incorrect. Many people react the same way to
music, inside the brain at least.

It's like saying "everybody loves someone different." While true, this
doesn't mean the mechanisms of love aren't something that can be
scientifically investigates, and it doesn't mean that everyone's love
mechanisms are different.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it