POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Web design IE mysterium : Re: Web design IE mysterium Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web design IE mysterium
From: stbenge
Date: 20 Jan 2008 16:35:27
Message: <4793be9f$1@news.povray.org>
Rune wrote:
> "stbenge" wrote:
>> P.S. I'm still finding (good) uses for your Illusion include file!
>
> That's nice to hear, and yeah, it's basically just a projection, so I guess
> it is versatile. If you have any images online that uses it, I could link to
> them in my "Outside Gallery" if you'd like.

I might just hold you to that offer.

BTW, it would seem your include file is partially incompatible with
POVb24.... It happens when I wrap the 'illusion' pigment inside a
pigment_pattern for a texture_map, and then render the scene with
antialiasing, focal blur, or any other feature that makes the scene
render slowly. POV just quits abruptly, without even an error to tell me
what went wrong. I need to look for a log file. Hopefully POV produces
one. It's really quite frustrating :(

Perhaps it's somehow related to the same error which causes the first
object in my HFarch example file to not render. I'm thinking POV doesn't
handle user-defined functions the same way it used to.

Sam