POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pachelbel Rant : Re: Pachelbel Rant Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pachelbel Rant
From: Halbert
Date: 20 Jan 2008 16:20:37
Message: <4793bb25@news.povray.org>
I followed the link and listened. I found it moderately amusing-- even
considered forwarding the link to some other people. But I decided the time
would be better spent going out and finding some food to eat. The funny
thing is-- and I am not making this up, is that when I stepped out of the
door I could hear my neighbor practicing on her slightly out of tune piano.
What was it she was practicing, you ask? I'll tell you: Pachebel's Canon in
D major. Synchronicity, indeed.