POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Web design IE mysterium : Re: Web design IE mysterium Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web design IE mysterium
From: Rune
Date: 20 Jan 2008 07:01:18
Message: <4793380e@news.povray.org>
"stbenge" wrote:
> I tested your site with IE7, and I see a couple of rendering errors. The
> first occurs at every 'box'. It manifests as a continuance of the
> left/right box graphics extending below the bottom graphic (shown in
> attached image).

Eep, that's even worse than in IE6! How could that happen...?

> I also get the unshaded left border at each box. All
> these boxes are affected by the unshaded left border: 'Fractal Structure
> And Some Red', 'Burn in Hell', 'No More Chrome Spheres Please', 'Merry
> Christmas on The South Pole', 'Tunnel', 'Impossible Triangle', 'Red
> Dragon', 'Tubes', 'Torus Fractal', 'Green Dragon' and 'Pens'.

Yeah, it's all the ones where the image to the right extends lower down than
the text, for some reason.

> I hope this helps.

It helps me take it extra seriously, when I know that IE7 hasn't fixed these
issues as I had hoped. :(

>> Any idea how to fix it?
>
> Yeah, convince the world not to use IE :)

I need something a bit quicker... ;)

> P.S. I'm still finding (good) uses for your Illusion include file!

That's nice to hear, and yeah, it's basically just a projection, so I guess
it is versatile. If you have any images online that uses it, I could link to
them in my "Outside Gallery" if you'd like.

Rune
--
http://runevision.com