POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The 5 Most Horrifying Bugs in the World : Re: The 5 Most Horrifying Bugs in the World Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The 5 Most Horrifying Bugs in the World
From: Chambers
Date: 19 Jan 2008 15:53:30
Message: <4792634a$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> http://www.cracked.com/article_15816_5-most-horrifying-bugs-in-world.html

I didn't find the Bot Fly video gross, maybe because I already know
about those (although the picture of the brain was a surprise).

And the Army Ants are actually really cool (how can you NOT admire a
group that works together so determinedly?) :)

But those Japanese Giant Hornets - now THOSE are scary!

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com