POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : xkcd : Re: xkcd Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: xkcd
From: scott
Date: 18 Jan 2008 09:53:17
Message: <4790bd5d@news.povray.org>
>  I'm not saying you are this kind of person, but I have noticed that
> there are many people who, for whatever reason I cannot really comprehend,
> vehemently oppose Apple and its innovations by principle.

I see lots of people say "well the iPhone/Pod/Mac/Book is really expensive
for what it is".  These people seem to think that everything should be sold
for the absolute minimum price, even if the public are quite happy to pay
more for it.

Good for Apple I say, they manage to sell a product for a relatively large
profit compared to others - just like Nintendo has done with the Wii.