POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post. : Re: I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post. Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post.
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 18 Jan 2008 09:05:27
Message: <4790b227$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Has it been that long?

I think so.

Last time I seem to remember coming here was when I was when I first
started going to college, so probably early 2003 or 2004.  Then stuff
happened, and stuff, and some more stuff, and now I'm here again!  Viva
2008!

On a slightly o-t note, I love how this server retains ridiculously old
messages in some sections.  I just saw a few messages from me (as "Ian")
in p.newusers from 1998.  Yikes.  Nothing like a trip back to 7th grade.

-Ian