POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : xkcd : Re: xkcd Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:13:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: xkcd
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 18 Jan 2008 08:08:59
Message: <4790a4eb$1@news.povray.org>

47909d01@news.povray.org...
> Gilles Tran <gitran_nospam_@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>> Let's quote John Donne, fellow brothers: "No man is an island, entire of
>> itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main".
>
>  "We are the Borg. Resistance is futile." ;)

True. Perhaps someone should just collect Andrew's darnest quotes and put
them on a webpage somewhere to preserve them for the posterity.

In fact, perhaps Andrew himself could put them on his blog, that would sure
get him some readers and drive traffic to his site, up to the point he'd be
able to make a living from out of selling ad space ;) (I'm only half-joking,
because he's actually good at writing and one could put a positive spin at
stuff like "I never heard of this Steve Jobs fellow and really don't care").

G.