POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just wondering : Re: reverse Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reverse
From: Invisible
Date: 17 Jan 2008 04:37:52
Message: <478f21f0$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:

>> And, usually, you can do it from the video driver settings too...
>
> Provided you know how to get into the video driver settings.

Most laptops I've seen have a big icon in the system tray that won't go
away. When you click it, it gives you a menu that lets you instantly
change resolution, colour depth, etc., without going through the whole
settings dialog. Usually switching output is one of the very big,
unmissable options.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/