POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The unexpected... : Re: The unexpected... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The unexpected...
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 16 Jan 2008 14:13:48
Message: <478e576c@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> Ah, a Wilkinson letter.
>
> "You have a very impressive resume. Unfortunately, we can't hire you at
> this time."
>
> The first sentence lifts you high, the second sentence snips you off
> real close and smooth.

I recall seeing a quote somewhere about how dating and job interviews
are quite similar, and how you'll get to know a girl who really likes
you, yet goes out with everybody except you, but then calls you up to
complain about them... Unfortunately (?) I don't remember where.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/