POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The unexpected... : Re: The unexpected... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:11:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The unexpected...
From: Invisible
Date: 15 Jan 2008 04:38:24
Message: <478c7f10$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> Apparently, I don't get the job.
>
> You are entitled to ask why you didn't get it and they must tell you (if
> they haven't already).  They might give you some useful information or
> pointers.  Definitely worth writing back to them and requesting the info.

Interesting. I didn't know that. (Does it also apply in the UK?)

Well anyway, in this case I would suspect it's because I don't have X
years of commercial programming experience as stipulated by the advert,
and they found else somebody who does. I figured I probably wouldn't get
it back when I applied - but you gotta try these things.

Still really impressed that they bothered to write back. No employer has
ever done that before... [And they sent a *letter*, which costs actuall
money, rather than just sending an email. They even hand-signed it...]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/