POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My lunchbreak : Re: My lunchbreak Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My lunchbreak
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Jan 2008 13:47:18
Message: <478bae36$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> What a choice...

And if you're curious why those particular numbers are used, the whole
error-numbering scheme was created for FTP, and everyone else adopted
it. So check out the FTP RFC for that.

And nowadays, cell phone carriers seem to issue 6xx error codes too, but
I have no idea what they mean or whether they're following the rules.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it