POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fatal curiosity : Re: Fatal curiosity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fatal curiosity
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 11 Jan 2008 13:24:58
Message: <4787b47a@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> I wonder... would it be safe to eat this stuff? Is it nutritious? Mmm,
> interesting...

I much the same manner as I've been wondering if the green/white lump in
the back of the fridge is a piece of forgotten blue cheese or something
that will begin showing intelligence any day now.

Care to give that a taste while you're at it and render an opinion? ;)

As someone else said. Imagine the conversation at the hospital, then
imagine the roaring laughter of the doctors and staff ...