POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fatal curiosity : Fatal curiosity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Fatal curiosity
From: Invisible
Date: 11 Jan 2008 10:11:30
Message: <47878722$1@news.povray.org>
I just opened my window. [Due to the temparature at my desk exceeding

I noticed a thin layer of green slime on the PVC windowsil.

There's a small puddle of water there, and presumably an abundance of
light, and this powers simple photosynthetic organisms. Algae, I would
think. [Heaven only knows where it gets nutrients from...]

I wonder... would it be safe to eat this stuff? Is it nutritious? Mmm,
interesting...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/