POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Web gallery test : Re: Web gallery test Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web gallery test
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Jan 2008 21:42:14
Message: <4786d786$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Um... no, technically it's the people who sit in the lab and actually
> generate income. Everybody else is auxhilery to them, technically.

Technically, it's the guy who actually sells your services, not the guy
who performs them, who generates income. Everyone else is auxiliary,
including the guys actually doing the lab work.

> Benny said something similar. Apparently his son earns more than me by
> stacking shelves at Tesco. Oh well...

What do you *like* about your job, out of curiousity?

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it