POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Web gallery test : Re: Web gallery test Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web gallery test
From: Rune
Date: 10 Jan 2008 14:59:15
Message: <47867913$1@news.povray.org>
"Nicolas Alvarez" wrote:
> Comments about the zoom itself:
>
> The background would look better as a real transparency; the black/white
> 1px checker looks ugly. You could leave it as fallback if the browser
> doesn't support real transparency, though.

The odd thing is that this seems to be supported by the code (it even comes
with a black, 50% transparent image), but for some reason is not used, even
in Firefox. I'll have to investigate further to find out why.

> The X button is too small.

The clickable area is larger than the visible X itself. I don't think I can
make the visible X bigger without making the frame thicker too, and I don't
want that.

Thanks for the comments!

Rune
--