POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bored? : Re: Bored? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:11:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bored?
From: Rune
Date: 10 Jan 2008 11:49:30
Message: <47864c9a$1@news.povray.org>
news:47864740$1@news.povray.org...
> Rune wrote:
>
>> Nice, though I prefer looking at it cock-eyed ("parallel eyed") to make
>> the motive stand out rather than being sunken in.
>
> Just for you, Rune:

Nice motive. :)

I think you didn't get my point though. I preferred the previous image,
because when I looked at it the way I prefer (parallel-eyed rather than
cross-eyed) then the motive appeared as I preferred (bulging out rather than
being carved in). There were two reversals, which meant I liked it just the
way it was, even though I used it a different way than intended. :)

Rune
--
http://runevision.com