POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Differential equations FTW! : Re: Differential equations FTW! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Differential equations FTW!
From: Invisible
Date: 10 Jan 2008 06:23:42
Message: <4786003e$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> I see. So *this* is why you can never actually read all these papers
>> they tell you exist? [I've never read a "paper" in my life, for
>> example. And I'm not very clear on what one actually "is" either.]
>
> Try adding "site:citeseer.ist.psu.edu" into any google search you do,
> then the results list should be papers that match your search.
>
> If I google "site:citeseer.ist.psu.edu haskell" I get 6640 results, each
> of which is a paper you can read online for free (just click the link,
> then choose the format you want to read it in at the top right).

For reasons that aren't entirely clear, almost all Haskell documentation
is in the form of research papers - so if they weren't available online,
there wouldn't be any documentation at all. So it tends to be online.
Odd arrangement...

Let's see what I get for reaction diffusion...

http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/85000.html

OK, that looks pretty promising. [Without actually reading it yet.]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/