POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Differential equations FTW! : Re: Differential equations FTW! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Differential equations FTW!
From: scott
Date: 10 Jan 2008 06:08:41
Message: <4785fcb9@news.povray.org>
> I see. So *this* is why you can never actually read all these papers they
> tell you exist? [I've never read a "paper" in my life, for example. And
> I'm not very clear on what one actually "is" either.]

Try adding "site:citeseer.ist.psu.edu" into any google search you do, then
the results list should be papers that match your search.

If I google "site:citeseer.ist.psu.edu haskell" I get 6640 results, each of
which is a paper you can read online for free (just click the link, then
choose the format you want to read it in at the top right).