POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Jeff Wayne : Re: Jeff Wayne Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jeff Wayne
From: Invisible
Date: 9 Jan 2008 11:11:51
Message: <4784f247$1@news.povray.org>
>> I haven't seen #4 yet. (Wasn't aware there was one yet...)
>
> Last summer. Should be out on DVD by now.

Mmm, OK.

>> I enjoyed Speed. But Speed 2 was... hmm... not that good.
>
> Speed's a funny one for me. Every time I watch it, I enjoy it less and
> less... Speed 2 is indeed terrible.

I was actually *expecting* Speed to completely suck. "Ooo, I know! Let's
have a bus where there's a bomb but you can't stop the bus." Seems like
a pretty obvious and shallow idea for a plot. And yet, it seems to work
rather well...

Speed 2 was... well, it wasn't *awful*, it just wasn't all that great
either.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/