POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Jeff Wayne : Re: Jeff Wayne Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:11:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jeff Wayne
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 9 Jan 2008 10:12:51
Message: <4784e473@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> nemesis wrote:
>> Bill Pragnell <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>>> Die Hard?! Noooo..... the sequels are OK, but remain poor shadows of the
>>> first film... :-(
>>
>> indeed.  And Shrek 2 is far better than the first, but 3 is lame.
>
> Agree with Shrek analysis. Disagree with Die Hard. (The first one was
> OK, but I prefered the numerous sequals better.)

Ah well, each to their own. My main problem with no 2 was the monumental
  lack of knowledge or common sense exhibited by the filmmakers, made
the whole thing seem like a bit of a cartoon. 3 was good, I liked the
puzzle-bombing concept, but it all fell apart a bit towards the end.
Number 4 was surprisingly good but there was too much to-ing and fro-ing.