POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Differential equations FTW! : Re: Differential equations FTW! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Differential equations FTW!
From: Invisible
Date: 9 Jan 2008 09:55:04
Message: <4784e048$1@news.povray.org>
>>> http://www.falstad.com/circuit/
>>
>> Ah yes, another interesting toy. If only I knew what it all means...
>
> Heh. When I was a kid, I had one of those electronics kits where you
> wire things together with spring terminals. Great fun.

Yes, I also have 3 of those in my room somewhere. (Most of them now
hopelessly broken.) That's how I first learned about logic gates, and
how neat they are.

Somewhere I've got some of that microboard and a stack of 7400s... >:-D
[I never did build that computer though...]

>> Actually, that site has a whole heap of seriously interesting stuff. I
>> also enjoy playing with the digital filters and so forth.
>
> Electron orbitals was another fun one ... I believe there's a function
> in POV-Ray that generates an electron probability cloud.

Um... sure, if it's sin() or something. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/