POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Electric sheep : Re: Electric sheep Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Electric sheep
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 8 Jan 2008 15:15:08
Message: <4783d9cc$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Do andriods dream of electric sheep?
>
> Does anybody reading this use Electric Sheep? Is it any good?
>
> I had a go with it last night. I got it to display one looping
> animation, but that's all I could get it to do. Hmm.

	I do. It's my default screensaver. Tend to turn it off when doing heavy
compilations (using Gentoo here). Then forget to turn it on again for
days/weeks.

	Takes a while before it builds up some nice patterns. Sometimes it just
plain doesn't work and leaves a message along the lines of "Failed to
retrieve sheep" or something.

	Nice patterns. No regrets.

--
Cartoon Law: Any violent rearrangement of feline matter is impermanent.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl