POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever : Re: Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
12 Oct 2024 07:14:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 7 Jan 2008 19:41:34
Message: <4782c6be$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Attwood wrote:
> She flies in one scene, and falls to her death in the next,

	Who said she died? ;-)

	And you know, if someone *wants* to die, I don't think his/her body
would automatically revolt, go into fly mode, and refuse to let her die...

	In any case, your point has about as much validity as the criticism of
the virtual reality physics in The Matrix.

--
Cartoon Law: Any violent rearrangement of feline matter is impermanent.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl