POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Error message : Re: Error message Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Error message
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 5 Jan 2008 04:25:56
Message: <477f4d24@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> I think it means you're screwed, since you didn't have a mirrored disk
> (yet).

It can't be known by us (it could by Andrew). Let's say we have disk 0
and disk 1. Disk 1 dies and gets replaced by disk 2, so we'll have disks
0 and 2. Now we'll get the error message. IF the message comes for disk
0, we're screwed, if the messages comes for disk 2, we're not screwed,
but running on one disk again (and taking one hell of backups right away
- again, to stay at the latest point of data).

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net