POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever : Re: Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:14:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Jan 2008 18:52:45
Message: <477ec6cd$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
>>>   Intelligent Design! ;)
>> That's one of the several ways in which you can have designed humans
>> without God, which is why I don't understand the position of "evolution
>> has problems, therefore it must be God."  :-)
>
> tell me then who designed the alien designers? ;)

They don't need to be designed. This is just one of the arguments
against "irreducible complexity implies God" type statements. Maybe the
aliens evolved naturally, and then created humans from scratch, in which
case *nothing* you find out about humans disproves evolution happens.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it