POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever : Re: Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Jan 2008 11:48:24
Message: <477e6358$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:

> Yeah see Andrew, duh it's obviously an allegory for the life cycle. :-P

In seriousness for a moment...

My sister did media studies at school. Apparently she can no longer
actually enjoy a film without considering an in-depth analysis of the
plot devices used.

I remember we were watching The Lion King once. [Damn, that film should
have been really cool... but somehow isn't.] Simba walks to the top of
pride rock, and you see a split-second clip of some water washing away
an antilope skull. "That's a representation of the changing equilibrium
of good and evil" my sister tells me. "...Oh" I said.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/