POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wonderful products from microsoft : Re: Wonderful products from microsoft Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wonderful products from microsoft
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 3 Jan 2008 20:53:52
Message: <477d91b0$1@news.povray.org>
> There appears to be someone at MS whose job is to dream up ways to get
> between the user and his/her data.

Last week IE7 stopped working correctly on this computer.
It now crashes on many, many pages, and exits with a bug report.
I've done lots of things trying to get it working again,
removed all plug-ins, removed services, even uninstalled it
and reinstalled it. Nothing seems to fix it.

I did come across this article about developers unhappy with IE7.
http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9050979&intsrc=hm_list

At least there's Firefox.