POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Vista probs continued : Vista probs continued Server Time
17 May 2024 07:48:58 EDT (-0400)
  Vista probs continued
From: Bryan Heit
Date: 3 Jan 2008 11:13:52
Message: <477d09c0$1@news.povray.org>
I see that some people are having the same issues as I getting
animations to work in vista.  Like the others here I cannot get
animations to work - the pov executes normally (and produces one frame),
but as soon as I try to run the .ini file things lock up and no
rendering occurs.  I have tried what others have recommended here
(installing povray outside of program files, and running in XP
compatibility mode), and I am still getting lockups.

The most frustrating part is that these animations rendered fine on my
old XP box, and despite the fact that nothing has changed, no longer render.

Any ideas?

Bryan