POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quite silly : Re: Quite silly Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quite silly
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Jan 2008 11:34:02
Message: <477bbcfa$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:
> Nah, I like that as well. A ridiculously long password is fun,
> especially for those cases where it might happen that someone is just
> kinda watching you.

 From experience, avoiding shoulder surfers is easier with a short
password than a long password, as long as you pick the right short password.

alsjd, for example, is an excellent anti-shoulder-surfing password.
(Crappy for other purposes, but excellent for shoulder surfer protection.)

Having the newbs standing around in a small room with your back to them
while logging into the "expert" account in high school taught me this. :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it