POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Suggestions: Text editors : Re: Suggestions: Text editors Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestions: Text editors
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 2 Jan 2008 11:22:58
Message: <477bba62$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:

> "The only time Micro$oft will make something that doesn't suck, they'll
> be making vacuum cleaners."

If it sucks, it also blows. If it sucks and blows, it can be used either
as a vacuum cleaner or a fan :P.

> (BTW, I keep waiting for Apple to make a vacuum cleaner. They could call
> it "iSuck"...)

Hmm... Not bad :D.

>> http://www.winvi.de/en/download.html
>
> Vi? :-S

Yes, but with graphical menus. It's easy to use for even entry-level
user (easier than notepad, since WinVI won't broke charsets etc) and
still has most of Vim's power for advanced user (regexps etc).
Seriously, it's lightweight, easy and good.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net