POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This is scary stuff : Re: This is scary stuff Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This is scary stuff
From: Warp
Date: 1 Jan 2008 05:21:29
Message: <477a1429@news.povray.org>
> Warp wrote:
> >   I oppose immigration policies which result in segregation and animosity
> > between groups. Careless immigration policies just do that, and the worst
> > thing is that the people who pass those immigration policies can't see it.

> Basically, you oppose immigration policies which, in the name of
> reducing racism, actually encourage racism. :-)

  Some people have presented the theory that many prominent
multiculturalists, even if only at a subconscious level, *don't want*
racism to stop. They want racism to be perpetuated. That's because
if racism was somehow completely eliminated, their own purpose would
cease to exist as well. They would become obsolete. Their "15 minutes
of fame" would end.
  That's the reason why they are so desperate to find symptoms of
racism everywhere, even at places where there is none. If everything
else fails, then they claim people at least *think* in a racist way
(which in their view is a thoughtcrime, of course) even if they don't
show it in any way.

--
                                                          - Warp