POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This is scary stuff : Re: This is scary stuff Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This is scary stuff
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Dec 2007 23:26:48
Message: <4779c108$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> "Racism and xenophobia will mean belief in race colour, descent,
> religion or belief, national or ethnic origin as a factor determining
> aversion to individuals.

>     * directing of a racist or xenophobic group (by "group" is meant a
> structured organisation consisting of at least two persons established
> for a specific period).

Cool. So, like, the fact that the Baptists think I'm going to Hell means
they can be criminally prosecuted for getting up on their pulpit and
telling people that?  When the Jehova Witnesses come around to bug me, I
can have them arrested?

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it