POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This is scary stuff : Re: This is scary stuff Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This is scary stuff
From: Warp
Date: 28 Dec 2007 07:27:32
Message: <4774ebb3@news.povray.org>
andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> For all groups with 50% or more that amounts to a whopping 1600 persons.
> Most are, judging from the country of origin, fairly recent immigrants.
> Are you sure you have an immigration problem?

  Not yet. Not at a large scale anyways. However, Finland is going down the
same path as Sweden. Nobody has made any suggestion whatsoever how we could
do things differently than them and how we could avoid the same problems.
(While some people deny the existence of any problems with immigration in
Sweden and a few other European countries, I believe it's more or less a
common consensus that some problems do indeed exist. It's just that nobody
seems to care and everyone is just assuming that "we can avoid those problems
because we know about them", even though nobody has made even a single
suggestion on how to avoid them.)

--
                                                          - Warp