POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This is scary stuff : Re: This is scary stuff Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:09:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This is scary stuff
From: somebody
Date: 28 Dec 2007 05:04:51
Message: <4774ca43$1@news.povray.org>
"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote

>   Note that it doesn't say "material which incites racism and xenophobia",
> it says "material containing expressions of racism and xenophobia".
>   Expressing your opinion is a thought crime. Welcome Big Brother.

No, not big brother. It's called social engineering. It's been going on for
at least a century, and the notion that it will lead to big brother is long
antiquated. We (meaning 99.9% of people) just learn to live within the
confines of acceptable behaviour and expression, and once adapted to the new
codes of society (whether they are written or not), feel just as free, if
not more.