POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This is scary stuff : Re: This is scary stuff Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:16:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This is scary stuff
From: andrel
Date: 27 Dec 2007 13:07:27
Message: <4773E9E6.9020104@hotmail.com>
Warp wrote:
> http://europa.eu/scadplus/leg/en/lvb/l33178.htm
>
> "Certain forms of conduct outlined below committed for a racist or
> xenophobic purpose will be punishable as criminal offences:
> - public dissemination or distribution of tracts, pictures or other
> material containing expressions of racism and xenophobia"
>
>   Note that it doesn't say "material which incites racism and xenophobia",
That is just 3 lines above it.
> it says "material containing expressions of racism and xenophobia".
>   Expressing your opinion is a thought crime. Welcome Big Brother.
I think you misinterpret that. You can still believe that only just a
negligible number of Jews died in WW2. You can privately and publicly
express that. The only thing you can not do is write that down in a
pamphlet and hand that out in the streets. Makes sense to me.

>   Some of the punishments are even scarier:
>
> "- alternative sanctions such as community service or participation in
> training courses"

This is the point where I start doubting that you are serious.

>   Yes, I am being a paranoid. This is all normal and good. Just ignore
> everything.

And this is where I am completely lost. I recognize all words but in
this order they don't seem to make sense.