POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How far can you go spotting goofs in movies? : Re: How far can you go spotting goofs in movies? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How far can you go spotting goofs in movies?
From: Chambers
Date: 21 Dec 2007 03:38:34
Message: <476b7b8a$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:
> The Matrix is not a film that can be rationally dissected IMO; it's all
> utter nonsense from beginning to end (why use humans as batteries? even
> if you do, why bother keeping their minds active with all that
> complicated VR? leave them vegetative!),

http://www.wylfing.net/essays/

Supposedly written between the second and third films; if so, the
analysis is very well done and thoroughly explains some of the apparent
inconsistencies such as the human battery thing.

If, OTOH, it was written after the third movie came out, than it's just
a matter of seeing what you're looking for.

I don't know which it is, since I only found it a few months ago.

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com