POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How far can you go spotting goofs in movies? : Re: How far can you go spotting goofs in movies? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:09:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How far can you go spotting goofs in movies?
From: Chambers
Date: 21 Dec 2007 03:25:36
Message: <476b7880$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I clearly remember how they advertised digital TV as increasing the
> image quality compared to analog broadcasts. BS.

One of my hobbies is explaining to people how it is actually impossible
for a digital system to rival the quality of an analog.

I don't seem to have dented CD sales yet, but I'm trying.*

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

*BTW, I recently heard a salesperson in a car audio store describing HD
Radio as "making AM sound as good as FM, and FM sound as good as a CD!"

I find it sad that so few people realize that CDs have such low quality
sound...