POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hand-hand email devices reek? : Re: Hand-hand email devices reek? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hand-hand email devices reek?
From: Halbert
Date: 20 Dec 2007 12:55:40
Message: <476aac9c$1@news.povray.org>
They are what they are. They weren't meant to replace a full-blown email
client such you would use on your laptop or desktop but to allow email
access when you're on the go. I haven't heard any complaints like that from
our numerous Blackberry users, but then again they don't use the Blackberry
exclusively. But they do use them obsessively and when deprived it's like
taking a baby's bottle away.