POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sketchup versus povray : Re: Sketchup versus povray Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sketchup versus povray
From: andrel
Date: 23 Dec 2007 16:13:27
Message: <476ECF7D.2030607@hotmail.com>
Rune wrote:
> "andrel" wrote:
>> Talking about sponsoring, I don't see much enthusiasm yet to sponsor your
>> trip. :( Come on guys, Rune is going to make it big in the games industry.

>> 5 years time, guaranteed without interest. That's an opportunity you can
>> not afford to miss.
>
> Lending someone money without interest and having a chance of maybe getting
> it back is something you can't afford to miss? :D
>
> I really appreciate the offer from you and the interest, but I couldn't
> accept such a thing.

I can understand that, and actually I didn't expect anything else. Yet,
I still think that you should at least try to get there, and this is
just a way to express how important I think it is. One obvious possible
sponsor is the company you are going to work with. Another one is your
university. If you had been a student of mine, I am pretty sure I could
get you a grant from any of a couple of (semi)government and
professional organizations. So talk to your adviser at the university.
Still, if you fail in all these things, don't hesitate to tell us.