POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How far can you go spotting goofs in movies? : Re: How far can you go spotting goofs in movies? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:45:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How far can you go spotting goofs in movies?
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Dec 2007 17:24:39
Message: <4766f727@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler wrote:
> I was in Las Vegas during a wind storm couple of months back, and they
> eventually had to switch the televisions in the sports betting area from
> digital (some sort of HDTV in this case) to analogue for exactly this
> reason.

Maybe I'm dense, but I'm not sure I understand what a wind storm has to
do with whether the TV is broadcast in analog or digital. Was it shaking
the tower too much or something? Or did it knock down the digital
antenna? Was the problem at the arena or the broadcaster?

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it