POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Newton's Playground : Newton's Playground Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  Newton's Playground
From: stbenge
Date: 17 Dec 2007 12:51:53
Message: <4766b739@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Having acquired a more up-to-date operating system I thought it was
finally time download to 'Stunt Playground':
http://walaber.com/index.php?action=showitem&id=7

It's a physics-based 3d driving game.

In an effort to look for more props (and possibly make my own), I
stumbled across something great. It's called 'Newton's Playground':
http://www.saschawillems.de/?page_id=80

With it, you can model a diversity of physics simulations. I was
surprised to find that it could simulate Newton's Cradle and *actual*
gears. Fun, fun, fun :) Maybe we should have a thread where people can
submit their own creations...

Sam