POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How far can you go spotting goofs in movies? : Re: How far can you go spotting goofs in movies? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:45:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How far can you go spotting goofs in movies?
From: Warp
Date: 17 Dec 2007 12:46:18
Message: <4766b5ea@news.povray.org>
> (Perhaps they didn't design in that feature when they built the Matrix?
> Who knows. But after building it 5 times, you'd think that'd learn...)

  There was a reason why the Architect even allowed people to get free and
for a "the one" to be born every time. As he said, the very first Matrix
was perfect, but failed (because of some aspect of human psychology). He had
to introduce imperfections in the next designs. I assume that he consciously
*allowed* some people to get free (or deliberately turned a blind eye on
them).

--
                                                          - Warp