POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Your favorite Age of Myst? : Re: Your favorite Age of Myst? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Your favorite Age of Myst?
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Dec 2007 22:35:22
Message: <4765ee7a$1@news.povray.org>
Kyle wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 20:03:53 -0800, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:
>
>> Kyle wrote:
>>> .... and now I'm stuck ...
>> At where are you stuck? I'll admit the nature one was the
>> least-obvious-how-to-proceed one. :-)
>>
>> (Feel free to take it to email, also. :-)
>
> I figured it out.  I was walking past a path that I needed to go down.  I seem to
have done that
> quite a few times in this game, and continue to do so now.

That age is notorious for that. Down by the big flowers at the bottom,
especially.

Me, I'm going thru Uru again, and trying to figure out how to access the
Ki. My F2 isn't working, which is what Google says, so I'm trying to
figure out if I'm missing a patch, it just installed wrong, or what. I
do remember that last time I played it, I could get a screen shot with
the Ki, so it's not fundamentally broekn.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it