POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ODBC : Re: ODBC Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ODBC
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 16 Dec 2007 05:50:36
Message: <476502fc@news.povray.org>

47645555$1@news.povray.org...

> Right. And the 3 modules in database design I took during my degree
> looking at different transaction isolation levevls and so forth was
> probably balony too - along with the 3 A* grades I got for those modules.

So why are you asking newbie questions about ODBC and keep having these
far-out opinions about things you are visibly ignorant about? Why can't you
find the information by yourself? How much difficult it is to actually look
up the MySQL (or Word, or whatever software or thing baffles you) manual to
verify your claims? How difficult it is to actually listen to what
professionals like Darren and Tom and Gail are telling you? I told you
before: be ignorant is all right, being and acting clueless much less so. If
you want to be taken seriously (and expect more than snarky replies in the
future), don't act like a 15-year old script kiddie.

G.