POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ODBC : Re: ODBC Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ODBC
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 15 Dec 2007 14:54:52
Message: <4764310c@news.povray.org>

47642e2a$1@news.povray.org...
> It just worries me that the designers of this system fundamentally think
> that transaction integrity is so unimportant that it's not even the
> default, that's all.

It's not the default because it's not needed in many database applications.
Frankly, it looks like you just discovered the word "database" yesterday,
fell in love with a couple of buzzwords even though you still have strictly
no idea about what a database it and how it works (this thread started about
*** CSV files *** being used for testing your database). Sorry mate, but you
can't spout utter nonsense about MySQL and Access being "toys" and be taken
seriously after that. Get some experience first.

G.