POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I guess Warp scared Invisible away... : Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I guess Warp scared Invisible away...
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 15 Dec 2007 05:29:09
Message: <4763ac75$1@news.povray.org>
"Jeremy M. Praay" <jer### [at] questsoftwarecmo> wrote in message
> "Sherry Shaw" <ten### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
>> Jeremy M. Praay wrote:
>>>
>>> Maybe Warp threatened to rape his entire family, just like he did to
>>> BDW. ;-)
>>
>> EXSQUEEZE ME???
>>
>> --Sherry "Did I Miss Something?" Shaw
>>

> I think it happened in 2003 or maybe 2004.  Bill was quite prolific
> poster, similar to Invisible, but the difference was that Bill's posts
> were often meant to incite, although he was also known for posting lots of
> "nothing".
>
> Then one day, he seemed to "lose it".  He compared Warp's criticism to
> "raping his family" and said he would never post here again.  He never
> did. I often wonder what happened to him.  It's oddly funny and sad at the
> same time.

 I didnt have internet at that time'so when I eventually got internet again,
Bill was gone. It felt kinda strange, being used to going to p.o.t just to
see what Bill is saying...

I remember he posted a pic of himself once and it looked like Stone Cold
Steve Austin... in a Library  ...!

--
-Nekar Xenos-