POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ice storms : Re: Ice storms Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ice storms
From: Leroy
Date: 14 Dec 2007 23:45:15
Message: <47635B7E.703@joplin.com>
Hay Sherry I need to thank you!
  I got to wandering just where Buffalo Mo was. So I googol it, had to
zoom all the way out on the map to find that it's north of Springfield.
That's when I found out that there's a Cuba Mo. :) I never knew!

  We got some video of the storm damage when the ice was still on. We
should have got some today before the snow comes. But, we had other
things to do like checking up on freinds and family. Everyone's ok!
Only a few are still without electric.

  Ya stay warm too!